Orchid Island Golf and Beach Club
Orchid Island Golf and Beach Club is an ocean-to-river club community located on 600 acres just North of the 510 bridge on the barrier island of Vero Beach. Orchid Island features an Arnold Palmer designed golf course and has many more amenities that we list at the bottom of this page. Contact Harold Scott at (772) 360-6309 for any questions about Orchid Island order to schedule a showing of any of the properties listed here.
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
59 Search Results Found. Showing Results 1 - 5.
Information Source: REALTORS Association of Indian River County
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The MLS may, at its discretion, require use of other dislciamers as necessary to protect participants and/or the MLS from liability.
* Indicates a Required Field.
Established in 1989, Orchid Island is a private, luxury golf and beach club community offering a varied selection of single-family residences, courtyard homes, condominiums and homesites. Membership is offered with approval by the membership committee, and housing is limited to 400 families.
Amenities are headed by the 25,000-square-foot Beach Club on the Atlantic Ocean which offers ocean views and understated elegance. The second level includes an intimate bar and a lovely dining room both of which open to covered terraces and ocean views.
Casual dining is offered at the Grill around the heated pool, or under a covered loggia. The Beach Club also includes men's and women's locker rooms, poolside cabanas, and a private beach walk.
The 17,000-square-foot golf clubhouse offers informal dining in a grille atmosphere, lounge/bar, veranda dining for lunch and dinner, a golf shop, and both men and women locker facilities.
An 18-hole, championship layout designed by Arnold Palmer features a large practice area that can simulate all aspects of play. The course is surrounded by a natural blend of historic oaks with lush tropical landscaping integrated with numerous lakes and man-made bodies of water.
The course measures over 7,000 yards from the championship tees. Multiple tee locations provide fun for all types of golfers, and with only 325 Golf Memberships at the Club, there is plenty of opportunity to play the course.
All members enjoy the 11,000 square foot Tennis & Fitness Center with its exercise facility offering the latest equipment, plus trainers skilled in all aspects of fitness and massage therapy.
The tennis facility includes eight Har-Tru Courts and a staff of teaching professionals to handle all levels of play. They also arrange daily scheduling of members matches and inter club events and have continuing individual and group lessons and training sessions.
- Private golf and beach community
- 25,000-square-foot Beach Club
- Bar, dining room, grill
- Heated pool
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Poolside cabanas
- Private beach walk
- 18-hole, championship layout designed by Arnold Palmer
- 7,000 yards from championship tees
- Large practice area
- 17,000 square foot golf clubhouse
- Grille, lounge/bar, veranda dining for lunch and dinner
- Golf shop
- Men and women locker facilities
- 11,000 square foot Tennis & Fitness Center
- Exercise facility with trainers
- 8 Har-Tru Courts
- Teaching professional staff
- Overlook the beach and the Atlantic Ocean
- Range in size from 2,200 square feet to 3,800 square feet, under air
- A variety of floor plans are available
- Terraces overlook the ocean to the East and the golf course and sunsets to the West
- Pembroke Court, Grove Place, Clubhouse Court and Orchid Point Way
- Enchanting courtyard homes with generous outdoor living areas
- Charming patio homes
- Maintenance free lifestyle through individual property owner associations
- Some have golf and/or water views, while others are sited on private preserve lots
- A wide array of custom, quality homes on the river or the ocean
- Classic homes with expansive golf course views
- Elegant homes on the preserve
- Some with access to the Indian River by kayak or canoe
- Riverfront homes with a dock
- Spacious oceanfront residences
- Approved builders can build your dream home on the golf course, the river or the ocean